Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Poem- “A Good Object”

“A Good Object”

There’s a good object.
You choose it.
However, do you understand your choice?
An object can still be good for a bad person.
You might be a bad person.
So, it’s not enough to just have a good object.
You must be good enough for the good object.
Maybe you don’t deserve it, maybe you don’t earn it.
I’m careful of giving you this good poem.
My poetry needs to be earned.
Every thought, every truth must be earned.
It’s not enough to just “read” it.
“Don’t bite off the hand that feeds you.”
 Philosophy is good digestion.
Simple, plain English can wander off from the truthful point.
Do you understand my poem?
My poem may be better for somebody else.
However, you must be good for my poetry.
I have the right to refuse service.
People will have to search until discovery is made.
You’ll have to see the world to an extent.
Even then, sight can only go so far.
These words can be used by outsiders to my education, hobby, and craft.
Perhaps some of these words won’t fit you well.
Background noise varies from person to person.
You could end up attacking me by one’s unknown awareness.
What do you watch on TV?
Can my words be serviced for hunting?
Can my words be serviced for ballet?
Can my words be serviced for cricket?
To the best of my ability!



https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/A-Good-Object-832599492

No comments:

Post a Comment