Translate

Monday, March 30, 2020

Poem- “Calculation Is Misfigurative”

“Calculation Is Misfigurative”

Truth isn’t everything.
Truth isn’t nothing.

Pieces of matter fill the universe.
We’re stopping, we’re starting; we’re stopping, we’re starting.
A flow of reality is naturally underestimated and over-examined.
Some guys are put on love with no relevant definitions.
Objects may have no surface or depth.
Humans are surrounded by imaginary events.
People often have love for unknown relevance.
Distant relations vary by assumption.
My statement has to be “made”.
I’m not testing, questioning, and answering myself at every given moment.
Examination becomes very mythological.
By placing down these words, someone can use text without my watch.
Watching is only so far possible.
A poem like this one needs an outsider’s approach to my wisdom.
Thinking may involve rethinking, and, rethinking may cancel original thought.
Yet, an original thought can reveal dictating forces upon it.
Health depends on quality of suffering to recognize.
Divisions are made of changing lines.
Lots of humans follow with pausing effects.
Motion develops over grounds, floors, and stories.
Of course, process is corrupted with differences between similarities.
Ice remains water from exacting toughness in chilling liquid.
Fire leaps into colder spaces above each wavering rip of heat, smoke, and air.
My emotions get the better of me at times, or, the worst.
I can sense a rock in my bottom, a spike in my hand, a needle in my heart.
However, this sense is a false reference to physical, bodily functions.
Who would put rocks, spikes, or needles in my body?
Vernacular language gets exaggerative.
Do we return from the hole by leading up to it?
Emotions don’t always stir right.
Truth soon fades into a mist of obscure resources.
Liars either don’t know everything, or, they only know everything of few specifics.
More specifics get excluded out of habit.
Fillers come to meet a vague monument of surprise.
Someone can increase the fabric of expanse until a popping sound is heard.
Globes that are big enough can’t be experienced in flight.
I’m dividing problems into more problems for consideration of original equations.
2 + 2 = 4.
4 fingers used to be 2 fingers for each dimension in two halves.
Each finger looks different from the others; so, why is each finger exactly 1?
Ignorance of elements is natural to mathematics.
As such, just 2 + 2 can be a false calculation of a finger’s size and importance.
We’ve lost a great deal of touch for every element.
So, we’re figurative about literacy, truth, and data.
Besides, someone can break one of my fingers.



https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Calculation-Is-Misfigurative-835749337

No comments:

Post a Comment