Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Poem- “Chinese Food”

“Chinese Food”




I’ve eaten new food with aromatic gums.
The smell invades my senses.
My teeth are cornered into biting on wheat flour or juicy fruit.
Dreams take place, where flavor comes into play.
Nobody can stop playing with their food on the first romance of dining.
Obstacles get involved as sensory vision leaves a mark.
Enough happens and I smell food in my mouth.
Air moves the lips during such chew.
Visuals are hidden to me in my mouth from where my eyes can’t look.
Witness becomes only internal to a degree.
Memory serves me right as nature remains connected in thought.
Food brings me to awareness when good and at times when poor or bad.
Jelly noodles fit my tongue, pasta stirs, and chicken gives Asian flare.
Toss in a cola and I’m all set- new food, new smell, new taste.
Look at the golden cat over the cashier check.
See those looming shadows crossing themselves into divisions of color.
Green curtains are tucked over the edge into street traffic.
America may benefit from someone else’s struggle.
Chopsticks poked, ripped at its wrapper close to the tork.
Eternity will move around us when we’re no longer there to begin with.
Rice, carrots, peas next to a bottle of soy sauce with the orange label.
A painting overhead shows horses galloping towards a riviera.
Picking up the fork is easy when batteries aren’t included.
The whole bite reveals a word in pleasure.
Spicy, hot stuff touch me enough for lots of napkins.
An entire plate is consumed without ceramic.
Later on from leaving the restaurant I’ll eventually feel heat in the stomach.
Natural effects of mountains bloom along the circumference.
I’m filled with vegetable soup and had many slices of orange for dessert.
Whole worlds of food enter my view through the mind in outstanding meditation.
Protein comes to my awareness as senses fill up to conventions of light.
My meal is finished and I’ll throw away the fortune cookie slip.










https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Chinese-Food-814012751

No comments:

Post a Comment