Translate

Friday, September 6, 2019

Videogame Review, WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role for the Playstation (w/ Brand New PS One Console)




Videogame Review, WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role for the Playstation (w/ Brand New PS One Console)


My machine still works perfectly.  Philosophy for the impossible can lead to breaking video games beyond repair.  Whatever you do, make sure the wires are hanging around in sensible angles or else the machine may drop onto the floor.  Sometimes I’m an idiot.  Maybe I haven’t even had philosophy for the impossible because this old WWF game makes no sense- Tazz looks horrible in his towel with all those pixels and glitches sticking out of his head, and, throughout the game, you’ll see dimensions bend out of shape into senseless creativity with graphics going all over the place and making wrestlers seem like rubber ducks.  My PS One is still new; however, I’ve accidentally dropped it a bit and now I’m realizing the flaw of micro-small machines: the smaller the machine, the more cocky I can get from dealing with its interface.  It’s like seeing an ant on the table- someway, somehow, I can’t help but feel like squishing it- and the small PS One machine is very much resembling an insect that I may have the psychological urge for squishing on.  Anyways… this wrestling game is too inventive.  Visuals reveal hazardous lights concerning depth and privilege in the making.  Games go on long after I’ve sensed the “unlimited” vision coming off the screen, but why couldn’t WWE just put some caps on the front?  That is, couldn’t WWE have just done only what should be complete and necessary for the visionary art or did WWF fans have to see all kinds of glitches for the sakes of improvement?  I’ve played with my PS One before the “accident” so this old WWF game does run on the engine well according to my mark.  Val looks depressed, Viscera manages a pout, and Rock feels okay I guess.  The time warp in this wrestling game feels too quick and mouse-like.  Wrestling matches begin and end on high velocity geared for the picture as fighters move so fast I can’t make out their partial animation.  WWF War Zone for the Nintendo 64 has very complete animation since WWE only put in the complete pieces of information related to programming; here, with this Playstation game, which has a game title I find ridiculous and extremely complicated, we’re being given more dimensions without the complete touch and feel for the machine’s work on 32-bit gameplay, and this old WWF game makes Virtua Fighter 2 on the Sega Saturn console look more promising and sensical.  Yeah, I can use a handful of weapons and get into the backstage, but this Playstation game is really a project with incomplete grades which hurt the vision and make everything pointless for the casual, ready-to-go gaze.  One time I even saw Kane’s manager stand in the ring with four shadows around his body.  (How did that happen?!)





No comments:

Post a Comment