Translate

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Poem- “Eyes in Eyes”

“Eyes in Eyes”



What I see may remain in me.
The sight covers each eye along my head.
An eye sees from itself.
More comes my way where obstacles and barriers get conflicting.
Chaos surrounds these words used.
Sight is lengthened from a great deal of focus.
Leaving my head under a pillow gives a vivid dream.
The vision changes by impact within a psychological disposition.
Both eyes see themselves.
Wearing glasses has transformed my natural focus behind the lens.
Focus exists behind the glass and ahead of the glass.
Playing videogames has an altered process involved by new video forms.
Video reaches my glasses and drifts through glass by light.
So, light is behind the glass and ahead of the glass.
Reflections near the lens might be invisible.
As such, focus doesn’t have so much obvious contrast.
My eyes may roll depending on understanding, confusion, and power.
Light means more than focus, too.
It shines on me where darkness crawls up my spine.
Can an eye see what’s inside of it?
Darkness has to be natural because I don’t have eyes in my eyes.
Beating of the heart doesn’t quite let me see the heart.
Organization of members and parts displays the remaining space.








https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Eyes-in-Eyes-813577547

No comments:

Post a Comment