Translate

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Poem- “The First Dark Color”

“The First Dark Color”


What’s the first dark color in a room?
Can blind men move without it?
The last dark color could’ve been the first.
It’s estimated- this mind is biased from a limited voice.
Hey, there’s only so many letters in the alphabet!
Sounds don’t always contrast to volume; in fact, volume can be silent.
Volumes of silence come in different shapes and sizes.
The first romance may end up being the first darkness.
Or, even the last darkness.
Numbers are imagined when nature has hidden treasures.
Entire sheets of rain are flooding in thunderous applause from the gods.
Dreams begin with forgetting sleep.
I might realize I’m sleeping during a dream.
Fantasies in my head often become too great for an accurate hand to draw.
And, if it’s all in my head, do I really see with the mind?
Such dreams are too unknown for witness accounts.
Right now, I’m silently thinking while my voice whispers in the throat.
A mind/body problem is obvious.
Bones, muscle, and tissue create my limited voice.
Of course, the imagination goes far from reading these chaotic drifts.
Ideas can just float in consciousness without voluntary decision for them.
What’s a thought before it reaches the mind?
So, invisible dreams exist and get tangled with the first and last dark colors.








https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/The-First-Dark-Color-813796769

No comments:

Post a Comment