Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Videogame Review, Miner 2049er for the Atari 2600 (w/ 7800 Joystick)



Videogame Review, Miner 2049er for the Atari 2600 (w/ 7800 Joystick)


No one can tell me I’m not who I am except for me.  But, people can possibly tell me I’m not who they think I am.  My mind is totally a mystery to people unless I express something in their physical line of existence next to where I’m relocated and placed for company as an honest statement needs its wires checked from moments on end to freedom and justice, as opposed to your common, arrogant guess expressed by mannerly jerks who disregard awkwardness for fashion.  That’s because illogical conclusions made by outsiders on my work may have no wires for checking.  Look at your mind as a batch of wires.  Feelings and thoughts are faculties, logistics, and enthusiasm after being hooked to the right personality.  Are you wailing in disbelief of my personality?  A miner’s attitude is better than that and you’ll have to shape up for the 2600 games if you want to be a fantastic lover of art as opposed to a stingy, disgruntled modern.  A miner goes down into the cave of wonders to find his mining equipment for the oncoming mutants who are difficult to jump over and prefer chaos to sanity, including some kitchen equipment for coffee and tea.  Dynamite is located around the corner, a cannon waits by the ledge, more mutants are coming; there’s enough action for the picture involved between me and the mutants where possibilities aren’t necessarily endless since programmers only work as much needed to arrive at the product for sale, time and money going hand in hand as far as profits, or extra money and extra time, are concerned.  A dramatic conflict exists among the tokens of appreciation.  Dreams happen for within, not for without.  And as such we’ll have to think of more than dreams when it comes to mining under close quarters to make our mama at home proud because roughness and reckless behavior can be toned down with a spirit for counting towards the stars, as opposed to mere mortals.  Beliefs can stretch into freedom should enough agony be excused for power along the feelings.  Being in a mine, like this one, deserves creative notice instead of dull faves.  Gamers ought to appreciate the depth of frame-rate exquisite to this program in the Miner 2049er family of games.  Digging can be as fun as jumping and yet I’m also remarking on my endurance levels for gameplay of this manner; ever since I’ve gotten schizophrenia, the wild amounts of anger I had in the past have been completely gone and, if you’ve been reading my reviews in an angry voice, you’ve already been bookish in gross humor for the reality that never was, because I’ve only taken serious focus on my review-writing ever since I’ve started recovering from a serious mental disorder.  I’m in my mind; you’re not.  What you are seeing here in this review is an external appearance of my mind that acts as psychological clothing more than tablets of flesh.  I’m a mortal as you are: holding a joystick, playing a game, and having an opinion on it.  The 7800 joystick behaves itself rather well for Miner 2049er even if the directions located on the front of the TV, and not the back of the TV, give my controller the rural style of digging, chewing, and embarking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment