Translate

Friday, November 12, 2021

Poem- “Read and Say”

“Read and Say”


You must read a word before using it.

Don’t use a word before reading it.

Every reader must prepare to manage words.

If you use a word before reading it, there’s going to be a problem.

Do you even read a word?

When you say a word, do you say a word after reading it?

It’s important.

This is a problem of language.

Most people just usually have poor communications.

They say words they don’t read.

It’s a problem.

Why use a word you’ve never been reading?

Don’t you think it’s wise to read something before saying something?

Children and fashionistas use words they don’t read.

You can see this from elementary school bullying.

You can see this from a trashcan full of coupons and magazines.

It’s a sad case of ignorance.

I was part of the problem in my youth.

That’s why I was a dumb kid.

Often, as was the case in childhood, I made random noise and read nothing.

Watching TV only made my childhood troublesome and insane.

Now I can study TV because I’ve been examining lyrics and movie scripts.

So, when you use a word, you better know it already.

We don’t need to say words we can’t read.

Read first and use later.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Read-and-Say-897779310

No comments:

Post a Comment