Translate

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Videogame Review, Axle City Racers for the Playstation 4 (PS4 Game)

Videogame Review, Axle City Racers for the Playstation 4 (PS4 Game)


“Never talk to strangers.”  Is this quote correct?  I’m not sure.  Players can challenge neighbors and strangers; so, there’s still risk with local multiplayer.  Children may get very upset even when they lose in a fair match.  I can’t find online gameplay for Axle City Racers.  Really, in all honesty, some rewards and weapons have unknown effects from time to time and it’s just chance for looking up on equipment.  You can look around the car while racing by driving in a straight line for a long pattern of straight road during the use of your right thumbstick.  Enemies (opponents) can start using weapons before they get them; enemies (opponents) can keep using weapons they don’t have; and, enemies (opponents) can avoid hits under the random vision with my Playstation 4 console.  This is strange.  We don’t get that many racing courses.  So, there should be better quality.  Nostalgia Critic once said, “Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.”  I say, just because you should, doesn’t mean you can.  “Should” and “can” are very confusing terms.  Every monster truck has one whole, general weapon for use and abuse.  For example, I can drive in front of Pickle after he starts boosting with a shield and move even faster than he does as long as I’m in front of Pickle.  Pickles!  Or, I can stop near an edge and lose track of the wrenches.  The wrenches are tools for fooling.  Now I must confess something.  I’m not a crybaby.  There’s a difference between a critic and a crybaby.  A critic teaches you something with negative analysis; a crybaby has smacking words and foul temper.  My philosophy here helps me keep track of writing these details.  Of course, I have sarcasm.  Driving in front of enemies (opponents) really can help me understand cause and effect.  Wal-Mart has toys for babies.  But, for some reason, Gamestop doesn’t have toys for babies.  Why?  Why is that?  First of all, I founded Axle City Racers in Gamestop, not Wal-Mart.  And, Wal-Mart in my small town of Tehachapi did not sell Axle City Racers in the physical location right off the bat.  Maybe online inquiry would make this a change of thought.  Too many changes can ruin philosophy, so I must have some refinement and polish with suggestions.  Gamestop probably should sell more baby toys.  I would put Gamestop workers in costumes for the sakes of entertainment and fun.  I do have fun with Axle City Racers; however, it’s not a fair game and “I’m getting too old for this stuff”.  I’ve already played Mario Kart too many times.  From this point forward with Axle City Racers I can be very familiar and smart with the video game.  Even if the video game is new, I feel like I know it already.  2 or 3 racing courses have excellent opportunities for swings and inertia.  Sliding depends on angle and precision of tilt.  Easy courses don’t really need slides from the monster truck.  1 or 2 championship modes do practically require slides from the monster truck; especially, the 4th and last dramatic circuit.  Don’t get me wrong!  I know babies don’t play video games.  Stop being a baby.  I know what I’m saying!  I believe Axle City Racers was one of the greatest opportunities to produce a game without issues or bugs.  It didn’t happen.  Kids will get confused by the sudden moments of velocity where weapons often drop off into space and time between impossible dimensions.  You can’t enter those impossible dimensions- they impact speed, turning, and conflict.  I don’t need to play this game online.  I already know what it does.  The material is lacking and I hope for the best.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Axle-City-Racers-PS4-Game-898896327

No comments:

Post a Comment