Translate

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Videogame Review, 3D Pixel Racing for the Nintendo Wii (Game Download)

Videogame Review, 3D Pixel Racing for the Nintendo Wii (Game Download)


The game doesn’t work.  I can’t play the game.  So, please don’t tell me to be happy.  I’m a critic.  As a critic, it’s not exactly my job to be happy.  I don’t have a real controller for this game.  My car keeps turning even when my wheel is completely still.  That’s embarrassing.  Maybe it’s related to the Wii MotionPlus.  Maybe!  But, for lack of a better term, 3D Pixel Racing is unplayable.  The graphics can be beautiful.  Then again, I’m not sure if the graphics are appropriate.  A game can’t be so powerful in graphics if the powerful graphics decrease the accurate controls.  It just doesn’t make sense.  I’ve made an attempt to use the Nintendo Wii Classic Controller.  Still doesn’t work.  I swear it’s the game.  My controllers work just fine.  The game was made without a controller.  My wheel can be used for the Nintendo Wii remote; however, this damages my sense of reality.  Does a car in real life actually turn when you’re not turning the wheel?  No!  Of course not.  But, for 3D Pixel Racing, that’s exactly what happens.  I hold the wheel- the wheel is in both hands and I don’t turn the wheel- and, even when I don’t turn the wheel, my car turns all over the place.  In fact, my car will even turn in directions I was not pointing at!  It’s a devastating disappointment.  I can try using a normal Wii remote that doesn’t have Wii MotionPlus.  Until then, I hereby declare:


3D Pixel Racing is a broken game for MotionPlus and should be avoided at all costs.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-3D-Pixel-Racing-Nintendo-Wii-897418578

No comments:

Post a Comment