Translate

Sunday, November 28, 2021

TV Show Review, Batwoman, “How Does Your Garden Grow?”, Season 3 Episode 6

TV Show Review, Batwoman, “How Does Your Garden Grow?”, Season 3 Episode 6


Fans of this TV show watch too much TV.  They think it’s their job to wait for it and sit for hours and days with it.  Besides, I think Batwoman is a problem to begin with in terms of fitness.  Her fitness is very slight.  She doesn’t do very much fighting in this episode.  If anything, this version of “Batwoman” is a pushover with too many episodes.  Don’t believe me?  Okay.  Watch this episode then.  You will see what I mean.  Batwoman makes a confession at the end of Episode 6 for Season 3.  That’s the episode I’m reviewing.  I’m sure there’s variety to Batwoman.  I don’t really like her.  Honestly, I sort of enjoy looking at the bad guys instead.  That’s not good.  Batwoman needs to be the hero, not Poison Ivy.  Any and all damages you see in the conflict are more light and extremely suggestive of burden.  I have not been watching other episodes of Batwoman, yet.  This just goes to show how ignorant I am.  It’s not my fault.  Most episodes of a TV show need to guide me.  I don’t know the producers, actors, and crew.  So I can’t just walk into a TV studio and “ask for directions”.  I’m sure we need instructions for Episode 6, from Season 3.  We find ideas in the episode description we don’t see on TV and we find sights on TV that aren’t in the episode description- that’s a very common TV production error.  You can just observe the TV history and confirm my theory.  I know my theory is correct.  Batwoman should be a strong, magnificent female.  Here, she’s a pushover.  She’s weak.  She’s even weaker than her laboratory scientist.  I find that really embarrassing.  A scientist gets very technical with information in real life and usually doesn’t get very physical with people.  You have probably heard of “nerds” and “geeks”.  Many nerds and geeks are scientists.  That’s obvious knowledge!  Sometimes, I feel like my readers are just looking at my reviews and not responding.  Views and “no comments” just means lack of education.  I’m sorry.  But I know TV viewers usually don’t read while watching TV.  To the show’s credit, you will need to watch Episode 6 (from Season 3) again to examine the acting lines from each character.  When a young child has more fitness than Batwoman you realize something’s messed up.  You probably remember Serena Williams and her dressing up as Wonder Woman.  Doesn’t she really look like Wonder Woman?  I think so.  In fact, Serena Williams can dress up as Batwoman, too.  “Batwoman” in this TV show is not Serena Williams and is too gentle and careful to mark anything for action.  For the 43-minute TV episode, Batwoman only did one trick with a tool and I didn’t get to see her driving a roaring vehicle.  “Poison Ivy” is a disease in this TV show.  We get gossip and rumor.  As such, the science fiction is not science because science doesn’t allow for fiction and that includes science fiction.  My grammar is more reasonable on this end.  Some characters have quick English that most TV viewers ignore.  TV viewers hear things and watch magic made to excuse for pleasure and humor.  I’m sure there’s something funny in Episode 6 for Season 3.  Of course, if there’s a funny situation, it’s likely due to Batwoman’s lack of confidence.  Basic Rule #1: every superhero needs confidence.  Episode 6, from Season 3, is a disaster waiting to happen and I’m not waiting to see the end of it.  Give me the worst Batman movie!  That’s better than this TV show episode.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Batwoman-Season-3-Episode-6-899183212

No comments:

Post a Comment