Translate

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Poem- “Hot Food and Cold Drinks”

“Hot Food and Cold Drinks”


Hot food.

Cold drinks.

Hot food, and, cold drinks.

Why do you have both for a meal?

If you want hot food, don’t get a cold drink.

If you want a cold drink, don’t get hot food.

See?

It’s that simple!

I have hot coffee with hot potatoes.

I have ice cream with ice cold soda.

That makes sense to me.

What doesn’t make sense is this:


“Now serving hot dogs and cold drinks.”


I need a hot dog, not a cold dog.

I need a cold drink, not a hot drink.

This is very confusing!

“Yeah, can I get another cold dog and some mustard?”

Doesn’t make sense.

I have a hot coffee with hot fries.

I have a cold drink with cold fries.

My “cold fries” are not cold.

My “hot coffee” is cold.

Is that right?

My head is hot with a cold fever.

A cold woman is hot.

She’s right there around the corner.

She’s a cold woman, looking for a hot man.

Or, he’s a hot man, looking for a cold woman.

I think men and women are hot and cold.

Makes sense.

My hot body is cold as of the moment.

It’s fall in Tehachapi.

I like hot dogs and cold drinks.

I don’t like cold dogs and hot drinks.

Yes, I’m making you laugh.

My words are probably not ringing that good.

A cold, evil witch is so hot.

A hot, graceful wizard gets cold.

Now let me introduce you to magic:


“I will turn you into a hot chicken with cold feet.”


Don’t believe me?


Watch this:


(Work at McDonald’s.)


I love McDonald’s.

Do you like hot coffee and cold coffee?

I guess you’re hot and cold just like me.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Hot-Food-and-Cold-Drinks-897674634

No comments:

Post a Comment