Translate

Friday, November 19, 2021

Videogame Review, Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ NES Max Controller)

Videogame Review, Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ NES Max Controller)


Super Mario Bros. 3 is not “ancient”.  I am NOT “ancient”.  So, since I am not ancient, the game is not ancient.  We find mistakes from history; however, we find mistakes from modern living.  “Modern living” is FULL of mistakes!  Old people make mistakes; young people make mistakes.  So what?  Do you want a piece of me?  Come and get it!  My review is honest with a careful approach.  Super Mario Bros. 3 is a very difficult game.  The NES Max controller works only so much.  Remember- I am 34 years old.  That’s not ANCIENT.  Give me a break!  The Nintendo Entertainment System was a popular item in the 1990’s.  The 1990’s is NOT the ancient past.  The “ancient past” is more like the Bible.  The Bible contains much of the ancient past at least in written form.  I’m sorry, but Super Mario Bros. 3 is not ancient.  Not even PONG is “ancient” whatsoever.  Do you call your parents “ancient” or what?  Stop that!  You know your parents are not ancient.  There is no human being ON EARTH who is ancient.  My review is being written like a funny email message.  Sometimes I like using random spelling to humorous effect.  If you’re not laughing while reading this review, you’re not reading it right.  I’m saying these words for a sense of humor and it feels good to be personal.  Can you find such humor in a McDonald’s?  Absolutely not.  Most people in McDonald’s are too busy for conversation.  You will be lucky if you can even get their sauce!  Honestly, Super Mario Bros. 3 is not really my thing.  I’ve said this before: it’s not that good of a game.  The NES Max controller improves some features and turns down some features.  The good news is, running with Super Mario (who is NOT “ancient”) is easy and his flight marks an improvement with the NES Max.  The bad news is, having Super Mario duck while running is now more impossible than ever before; and, by a long shot, I must pay some excessive attention to my NES Max controller during flight.  (I must use all of my fingers for the NES Max controller.  That includes the most offensive fingers of all that I can’t speak of, but maybe I can joke around and keep my hands to myself.  That would be a good idea!)  Obstacles in the way do make an impact on difficulty.  Super Mario Bros. 3 does have a very hard difficulty; however, I can’t say the hard difficulty is for experts.  With all the random obstacles and enemies, Super Mario Bros. 3 is for crazy people, not experts.  No living human today is ancient.  Do you know what that means?  It means Nintendo, Sega, Atari, Microsoft, Sony and other video game companies today are not ancient.  The Playstation One- not Playstation 5, not Playstation 4, not Playstation 3, not Playstation 2- the Playstation One was in the market before the Nintendo Entertainment System was a finishing production.  The NES wasn’t even obsolete yet.  I’m serious here.  The ancient past was happening before books were invented.  So, if my review is ancient to you, we have no business.  Read a history book.  If you’re so confident in yourself and want to make modern living possible, take a bath with your rubber ducky and have all the lame fantasies you want.  I’m not your mother.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Super-Mario-Bros-3-NES-Max-898432259

No comments:

Post a Comment