Translate

Friday, August 31, 2018

Baseball Review, Diamondbacks at Dodgers (8/30/18)

Baseball Review, Diamondbacks at Dodgers (8/30/18)

At least they’re thinking about babies.  Vision as it is doesn’t get to the height on this baseball game since the Dodgers and Diamondbacks have been locking horns so much we hardly forget to add some ranch for our nuggets later.  Don the identity, players!  So we’re pretty much broken over the Dodgers due to all this commotion on world series games and such, but hey, I’m not pinpointing accuracy myself on matters (my writing at times is over-caffeinated for just the right customers), so why put all the blame on Dodgers and Diamondbacks?  Baseball can get slow where things are going.  You know, I’m feeling pretty lucky on this seat across from the blinking LED.  Futures are tangled with the past as it’s randomly guessed at.  Hits and misses ring in over the Dodger Stadium where brightness is withheld by professionals for memes and stupid-sounding piano keys.  Hey, no offense, I’m just reporting the obvious and making myself questionable for humorous understanding- that’s sarcasm for ya!  Still I don’t think the discussion of Jack’s bowls should be considered foul because nature in our language inevitably makes us seem dumb and familiar for kindness, like a seagull’s breath under a pacific tempest apart from California’s speculation on manners.  A ball will be hit although its bat won’t always guarantee the punch.  Remarkable stuff happens.  I’m sitting, waiting, calling for a strike or a confused ball that results in a strike, and we can’t keep waiting for miracles when they’re going to happen anyway.  And I don’t like these Californians who think there’s no such thing as majestic quails and happy meals; in fact, such rough nature from those jerks is unattractive, macho, and belligerent.  There!  Maybe my thoughts will turn an idiot’s head around.  We can be so vain when we’re trying to confirm reality before us.  Why not just appreciate baseball, see the angels, turn the dogs, mind business, mind sincerity?  TV commercials can be so obnoxious.  Are you one of those Dodger fans who goes to a line, sees that it’s busy, and walks away to get food somewhere else?  If so, you’re probably my enemy.  I don’t like customers who “show their stuff” like that!  Give me a dog, give me a wrapper: I’ll wait in line.  I’ll even eat YOUR food for you!  Geesh, what a monster.  Next thing you know, a turkey will land on my treasure and ask for feathers.  Let me tickle you guys.  The Dodger game won’t demand lots of attention from all the missing points.  We’ll be stuck here.  That is, until the next good game.



http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/la-sp-dodgers-diamondbacks-20180830-story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment