Translate

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Videogame Review, UNO for the PS4




Videogame Review, UNO for the PS4

I’ve been reviewing its themes with separate reviews.  UNO should be played from our actual hands for cards around us in laughter and courage as opposed to being chewed in the modernization for cynicism.  Often humans just don’t have that ability to be nice or kind, so we’re in this together with the grumpy bunch if I do say so myself along the lines between numbers and colors.  A card game like this shows too much mercy and forgiveness for it to be a video game of my preference.  Now I’ll bet your socks off your jokes ring in my ears; as of right now, there’s probably commotion you’re having while reading this review and I appreciate your concern.  Tell me something.  Can you give me freedom for disapproving this game?  We can only have freedom of speech if we listen to one another.  Without hearing, without communication, without sharing… how can there be any freedom?  So there’s isolation among the gamers I’m in front of when heading into the online match sessions.  Arguments only go so far near them under Ubisoft’s watch- for that matter, any talk is limited under their professional eyes due to plagiarism issues and our public’s constant lack of good social conduct.  Examples include rules on username maintenance, video chat restrictions, and lots more.  Right now as we speak there’s a confinement people have to deal with when hitting UNO through interest that may downplay on historical interests, as even faith can be put to the test of time across from the oceans towards where they’re not leaking anymore from our natural desires in isolation of technology.  Of course “desire” itself resembles technology.  Maybe I’m just cautious about where we’re headed as far as the eye can see throughout the universe we play in no matter how absurd rules and regulations get on the part of videogame companies.  In Mario Kart 8, you can’t even talk to anybody online!  Instead you’re given automated messages to show to other gamers and you only get so many possible texts back.  But there’s abuse still.  Usually I find drivers on that Mario game giving naughty phrases in their usernames and even dressing up as evil dictators.  So trust me, I’m more with Ubisoft than you think.  UNO itself here lacks the original visuals of Rayman UNO and, although I’m not seeing burping and digestion problems as I’d find from characters in Rayman UNO, now there’s a whole lot of orange, a blinding kind of orange, that covers up the field to where cards of random colors and numbers hit the pavement close to the graveyard, tunnels, and symbols we may assume from a card game.  Gameplay here itself is surface without depth as visuals here are imagery without identifications.  Everything in the playing field seems like nothing but an orange color.  Because of this, I’m quite flabbergasted with getting into so much brightness and strength of reflection apart from anything that isn’t orange that I begin being hypnotized into thinking there’s no questions on design, for numbers may hit colors where the situation opens into visible blindness.      


https://youtu.be/1nP6q4HK-zY

No comments:

Post a Comment