Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Golf Channel's Wisdom of Blah Blah Blah

Right now, Golf Channel has been giving news on the upcoming main events for their relocating and won't be showing a lot of golf in their official programs for about a week.  At least from my vantage point near my TV I see they're providing us with news and lots of talk.  They are talking more than they are back-coding.  "Back-coding" is a word used by liberal thinkers who use computers or other gadgets to portray the truth while keeping lots of false assumptions hidden and I appreciate Golf Channel's dedication to facts, visions, and information specifics in their news reels.  That's more than I can say about GolfBook!  Come on, Los Angeles isn't that flawless.  Home is where you make it, golf is where you make it.  I'm keeping my golf habits for Ventura and Kern County.    

https://www.golfchannel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment