Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Videogame Review, UNO: Winter Theme for the PS4 (Playstation Store)



Videogame Review, UNO: Winter Theme for the PS4 (Playstation Store)

I hate free junk.  Sometimes there’s a lot to consider in this UNO game.  A lot of stuff has been added to everything and nothing is original- that includes music, course, draws, gameplay, rules, or the whole general thing.  Look, this old bottle next to me for my soda is not going to be more valuable because I give it for free.  Junk has to be refined enough until there’s gold left for a gamer’s dig into the millennium we’re only starting to live in, so I’m sure there’s enough time for Sony and Ubisoft to do more than they should not have to do.  We’re going to be digging into these UNO games sooner or later.  Depth is a constant issue since it’s not really there to begin with; it seems like the whole card game IS just the surface, especially with friends playing you far away or matters at hand for the lower, effective draws for luck.  Much of this UNO game is only so much.  Generally speaking, video games with more depth cost more and because of this fact I’m saying that, for UNO to be a great card game (no kidding, no horsing), we need discipline in addition to conflict between those meaningful Spanish numbers.  California is my state and one of my brothers is married to a Spanish-speaking clerk who has a blue collar job.  As I’m speaking here, UNO on the PS4 would be prohibitive in cost for them.  Sure, the winter theme is free, but it shouldn’t actually “feel” free.  Besides, isn’t the local multiplayer limited due to lack of variety in our entertainment, or am I always dreaming just because I’m a critic?  Plenty of fish are lingering towards this UNO game no matter what, hypnotized under logos and features for which really happy guys find privilege to pretend on having.  I mean, no one is actually holding cards!  Monopoly is different for video games: its depth, clarity, and expansion are sure to please.  UNO in comparison is like hanging socks out to dry while remembering numbers through mechanics rather than skill; this is especially true with UNO video games, for, through and through, the struggle of drawing, holding, and flashing a card is gone and we’re left with numbers to crunch and more children to raise awareness of.  My controller is not going to magically bring me in acquaintance with gamers online by a false miracle promoted on by Spectrum, let alone Sony, because the Element TV near a boat painting by Debra verifies existence but doesn’t guarantee existence from social human contact.  Online gameplay is boring here!  And what am I going to do without $16?  Ask someone else for it?  We need a real game here.  




https://youtu.be/7aF1KQrmLks

No comments:

Post a Comment