Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Videogame Review, Metal Slug 3 for the PS4 (PS Now)




Videogame Review, Metal Slug 3 for the PS4 (PS Now)

The shooter gives you too much death for the money.  I’ve been going at this arcade classic for a long time while guy after guy fills my seat where I’m supposed to be a hero, not some rag doll in the closet.  SNK doesn’t really know what death is and, in tempting you to give more quarters (or in tempting you to keep pushing PS4 buttons) the company launches launches launches launches launches.  Guys, you’re killing me here!  Metal Slug 3 has attacks in store for players which are permanent and unavoidable.  Nice weapons come my way like lasers and heavy machine guns only for an alien with his brains chewed to swallow me into his offense against any and all defense of pleasure, or zombies spit fire from their mouths at me, or I’m floating in an exotic helicopter over the hills of doom or becoming a fish-blob in the Amazon, just so many things beyond reasonable limits of chaos and discord.  Everything in this arcade game feels like a roar at me from SNK’s desire to wipe me down to something less important than an ant in size, importance, weight, measure, role, goals, missions, drowning slugs and mermaids down in the deep.  Of course there’s no “real” mermaids here!  Metaphors are gathered in the creators’ minds until all concepts are expelled in visual formats.  But there’s way, way, way too many deaths!  Playing this arcade classic at home and completing it was like getting an electric shock out of which bounds don’t make sense in subtraction of pleasure, for, through and through, I’m finding myself in an infinite, undesired, loophole of passing away, passing time away as whereupon the fiction sits in frustration towards the bitter, ugly end.  Please, give me Super Mario back!  I can’t stand it when my hero can’t decide whether he or she is fighting or being a “slug”gish defender.  And as I’m remarking on this, let me tell you that I really had to go to the bathroom when I was reaching the alien podcasts within their borders of despicable grossness.  How could’ve this arcade machine game done well at a pizza restaurant?  Maybe gamers only put in a few quarters to try it out each pizza visit and then disembarked on another car ride home- in other words, they probably only played the game for a little while and didn’t experience the full throttle.  Sony has given Metal Slug 3 on PS Now which includes 650+ games.  What great values it has!  Problem is, Metal Slug 3 has free continues once you’ve downloaded it on the PS4 and so, apart from excessive difficulty and visionary confusion, you’ll find your hands on the PS4 controller hurting even if another controller can be switched out.  Don’t forget to put a new brain in when you’re done too.    





https://youtu.be/618yA_WYK4c   

No comments:

Post a Comment