Translate

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Poem- “Means of Imagination”

“Means of Imagination”


Open your head.

Take out your brain.

Wash your brain with soap and water.

Place your brain in a paper towel to dry.

Dry your brain with a paper towel.

After drying your brain, push the brain back into your head.

Make sure your brain is clean.

Use lotion for your brain if necessary.

Close your head.


Do you feel okay?

Do you feel like a sanitary dummy?

Congratulations!

You have a clean brain for the job.

You may now destroy the yellow brick road.


Can you wash my brain?

I think my brain is fresh.

My brain tastes like paralysis.

Everything is ready for brainwashing duties.

I have soap, towels, and perfume.

My brain is a top shelf of wonder.

Wonder tastes like chicken.

All of my thoughts smell like the ocean breeze in a tuna bag.

Please, clean my brain with a pretty sponge and disturb the germ.

My brain is 100% recyclable.

You can turn my old, dirty brain into a dinosaur bench.

I am the strange flesh of global warming.

I love being stupid.

Sweet life is offensive happiness.

Every bad word is unprintable.

Touch my brain with a pair of gloves.

I will remove your gloves and blow them up with imagination.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Means-of-Imagination-913223177

No comments:

Post a Comment