Translate

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Videogame Review, Super R.C. Pro-Am for the Nintendo Game Boy (w/ “Brand New” Game Boy Advance and Nyko Worm Light)

Videogame Review, Super R.C. Pro-Am for the Nintendo Game Boy (w/ “Brand New” Game Boy Advance and Nyko Worm Light)


This classic racing game plays pretty good on my Game Boy Advance.  At times, it plays very well.  But there’s a catch!  The Game Boy Advance may cause the racing game to slow down for video processing.  Everything can get more “slow” for the video.  Of course, it’s ironic.  My Game Boy Advance must be used in a room with light or at least have the worm light.  A worm light helps “light up” the screen.  It’s impossible to play the Game Boy Advance in a dark room.  When I turn on my Game Boy Advance, without worm light, in a dark room, I see nothing but a green bulb.  You can play PS5 or PS4 games in a dark room since the TV glows.  Keep in mind that a Game Boy Advance is not a TV.  So, it doesn’t glow.  Everything may glow in a room with light, and, even more with Nyko’s worm light.  The “worm light” is like a flexible, elastic light bulb you place on the Game Boy Advance to keep the gameplay clear and pretty in the glow.  A worm light is a glowing accessory for vision and sight.  Super R.C. Pro-Am connects to my “brand new” Game Boy Advance much, much better.  I don’t know why.  My Game Boy Advance is “brand new”, or, something that’s like new.  My original Game Boy (the old Game Boy) is brand new and does not connect as well.  What this means is that the Game Boy Advance should have a better connection for games than the Game Boy.  That is, the Game Boy Advance should have a better connection for game cartridges.  The connection feels more tight and steady, and, I can play a Game Boy game on the Game Boy Advance on my first inserting of the cartridge.  You can play Super R.C. Pro-Am on the Game Boy Advance and adjust the video to a stretching effect of vision; thus, enhancing your field of play by length and width for games that meet the stretching video, although my classic racing game does actually slow down quite a bit with the Game Boy Advance video.  The video is dark but I can stretch it for skills of excitement.  At first, the controls seem to be better on the Game Boy Advance; but, when I think about it, the Super Game Boy has better controls for the Game Boy game, because I can use many Super Nintendo controllers and the Super Nintendo console is useful with big, giant joysticks.  The Super Game Boy has more personality than the Game Boy Advance in terms of colors, shapes, and sizes of video effects.  At least the Game Boy Advance has very sharp video for a superior Game Boy system.  The original Game Boy has seen better days.  A Super Nintendo joystick is probably the best controller for the Game Boy game.  Super Nintendo joysticks or controllers have a great deal of “touching” for them and you can really touch the joysticks with so much precision and angling of movement.  Don’t get me wrong!  I enjoy the Game Boy Advance for Super R.C. Pro-Am.  I’m just making notes of what happens with the Game Boy Advance for the Game Boy game.  It’s quite clear.  Super R.C. Pro-Am would benefit from a high definition TV.  I can see many things to improve for the gameplay.  My opponents sometimes get a little too stupid and more arrows can be made on the half-and-half-roads.  Super R.C. Pro-Am is very challenging.  You should get excitement from this game!  Remember:


The “old” game is a history lesson, not a “current event” or new technology.  Ha ha!




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Super-R-C-Pro-Am-Game-Boy-Advance-914026802

No comments:

Post a Comment