Translate

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Videogame Review, Soulcalibur 6 for the Playstation 4 (PS4 Game, Arcade Mode)

Videogame Review, Soulcalibur 6 for the Playstation 4 (PS4 Game, Arcade Mode)


So much vanity against the gods.  To be honest, this PS4 game is more like a Super Gamecube game.  We get limits of combat for a small number of moves.  When I play the game, and, use buttons that I know from years of playing video games, I don’t really get more moves unless the controls get foul specifics of fighting.  Even for the foul specifics of fighting I end up doing random commands for random images.  What does that mean?  It means we don’t really get controls for gameplay.  To play Arcade mode on Normal, you just push buttons as fast as you can and you can win Normal Arcade on your 1st gameplay.  I beat Normal Arcade on my first try.  And, I didn’t even start Training mode!  Something’s wrong here.  Do the programmers believe that normal players are so lame and clueless?  Especially for Soulcalibur 6, which is a game-after-a-game-after-a-game-after-a-game-after-a-game-after-a-game, I have high expectations with my long personal history of gaming.  The fighting is cheap, foul, and nonsense.  You will see a character’s swords and hair go right through the ground.  Yes, that’s right.  Swords and hair get the equal mistreatment of contact.  Some characters have horns and spikes.  For these characters, who have horns and spikes, they roll all over the ground without ever hurting themselves or destroying their clothes.  Clothes can only be destroyed with imaginary magic that looks comical and ridiculous on my 4K TV.  On Normal difficulty, 50% of my fighting battles can be won with perfection with only the Triangle button- just keep pushing Triangle, pushing Triangle, and pushing Triangle again until your opponent goes down like a pathetic baby.  Obviously, Soulcalibur 6 is not eternal.  It’s a creative mess, but it’s not eternal.  Even the gods would laugh about the cheesy combat.  Having a PS4 disc doesn’t really seem to make much of a difference.  It’s still a PS4 download.  Character moves may look like impressive punching bags.  However, the download screens are not consistent at all.  While playing Arcade mode, my PS4 console can skip through a character’s long comments and abandon so much important video about the glory and bravery of combat.  The swords are about as dangerous as pillows.  But, for some reason, just a few moves can practically make your victory happen.  My review only covers Arcade mode.  I will look at the Story mode later.  But, I did play Versus mode, also.  Versus mode gets a buggy menu.  I study the menu with great interest only to have confusion over the blurry links.  For Arcade mode, the menu has even less color and less visual.  My PS4 disc does not have much substance.  I would probably not try expansion packs.  Mario Kart Tour has been unplayable for over a year, for me, because the expansion packs not longer “fit” my cell phone.  Expansion packs do not exactly mean “more memory”.  Programmers in recent years may not understand what size and measurement are.  If you have the same memory, the expansion packs will corrupt the game.  So, for Soulcalibur 6, I will have to be careful of having any expansion for the same memory, since this can be “stretching memory” to the point of dreaming liquidation.  Basically, this is what Soulcalibur 6 is.  The PS4 game is a stretching memory of collapse.  It’s not a fun size.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Soulcalibur-6-PS4-Game-Arcade-Mode-912265813

No comments:

Post a Comment