Translate

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Poem- “Homework and Poetry”

“Homework and Poetry”


Do not open my eyes.

My sight will vanish from the knife.

By “knife” I mean your bookmark.

Poison is never supplemental.

My short poems are original literature.

For original literature, love is not simple.

You do not have the right to edit my poem.

It is a poem, not homework.

A real poem is never homework.

My heart is not 30 words or fewer.

Stop bridging the gaps.

My poem is here and you know it.

Common questions are signs of illiteracy.

Readers need to ask original questions and stop wasting my time.

“Don’t miss an issue.”

For better philosophy, I skip most issues.

Best interest is worst art.

My poem is local processing of text with romantic determination.

It’s only the first step with new matter.

Gorgeous property is a habit for something beautiful.

You must repair a fool’s smile.

At times, we need to frown, not “smile” about everything.

Famous examples are not always good examples.

“Book titles” should probably be common words in just one book.

That can save you money.

Accusation is pretending familiarity.

Religion is not a quick snap of belief.

What’s the frequency of pleasure and humor?

A faithful servant needs the booster of maintenance.

Philosophy is not a generic formula of ideas.

We get prefolds into truth over confusion.

Your beauty needs extension.

What kills you makes you dead, not stronger.

Important books do not have easy folds of study.

Law is not a voluntary rule.

Every religion is a transition point of nature.

Your child is a bunting madness.

Most dream homes are forgettable; you can only live in one.

Habit is daily, not occasional.

My dog will leave urine on the red carpet.

Most smart shoppers are troublesome people who lack philosophy.

A good starting point does not complete the whole journey.

A vehicle trips on gas.

Financial goals are usually pointless.

Eat your food and shut up.

Does your cheeseburger need single thickness?

Faith is a good map of emotions and thoughts.

Youth art is not original because children do not work for a living.

Dicks correct minor stereotypes.

Special spots can be really vulgar.

Mythology can be the grand opening of nonsense.

Spring wildflowers hold me into the delight of keeping.

Personality is the human state’s flower.

Earth is not universal.

I’m telephoning with my cell.

See you soon.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Homework-and-Poetry-914313953

No comments:

Post a Comment