Translate

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Videogame Review, Transformers: Human Alliance for the Arcade (Original Arcade Machine)

Videogame Review, Transformers: Human Alliance for the Arcade (Original Arcade Machine)


This arcade machine is a beautiful question.  Of course, my answer is always a flaw.  We get 3 kinds of control.  And, I can only figure out 1 of them.  Even from reading the Wikipedia page after beating the game I still have my ugly answer.  I can’t match the beauty of the question.  The game happens at a quick rate of video.  To be fair, the TV appears to have powerful video, “high definition” even, although playing in the sunshine at Round Table Pizza is tricky.  It’s a game you find at Round Table in Tehachapi, California.  Playing the game was very cheap; and, I “beat” the game with a C.  Everything was taking me about 45 minutes to complete.  It’s like a rollercoaster ride.  My problem begins with the 3 controls.  1 control is very easy, if not too easy, and very effective.  The other 2 controls are so complicated that I need to read an instruction manual and I can’t find one on the internet.  Doesn’t it seem like the other 2 controls stop pushing the button when you move the big, huge light gun too far?  The video clues and hints are not always sharp and to the point with enough quantity of information.  I know it’s supposed to be fun.  My dad says, “It’s not supposed to have a plot!  You just blow things up!”  Do you see the problem with my literary criticism?  Some players do not care about the story; they just want to blow things up.  That’s old-fashioned and wrong.  I need to know what I’m up against.  But, what happens is, the fighting gets so intense that I get too distracted and excited to pay attention to the story.  Logically, the story doesn’t make sense in every sense of the word.  Robots do not have sense.  But I have sense!  Listening to the story can be impossible with the fast fight.  It’s a really fast fight.  Honestly, this makes me a little unhappy.  I did enjoy the look of the graphics and the feel of the unique, silver controller.  I just really need to know what’s going on.  I do not watch Transformers movies.  So, from a casual view of the arcade machine, my confusion should be pretty frustrating.  At least Transformers: Human Alliance is more of a solid game than some PS5 games.  Sunshine can cover the TV screen and I have to look closer at the TV screen and stretch my arms inward.  My stretching of arms inward impacts my gameplay and makes me miss some very important shots.  Often, the game doesn’t say much to me, so battling robots becomes an exercise in some quiet noise and dull music.  I really need more buttons on my light gun controller.  The light gun controller is big and silver with general toymaker’s dreaming.  But, I need more buttons for the functions and I don’t think I get that many functions.  Crazy Taxi is more deep than Transformers: Human Alliance.  Hey, just saying!  The little robots look like PS2 effects.  Such little robots mess around with their crawling attacks and I must move the light gun at times with hands I don’t have.  There’s a suspicious frame rate with the aiming cursor.  It’s especially suspicious, because the aiming cursor looks bouncy in freezing position; and, the rest of the video drops the shine and gloss of vital color.  My arcade experience did not cost me much money.  In fact, to beat the game, I only needed around $2 to $3 dollars.  But it sure does look and feel cheap.  There’s some effective quality for the solidity.  Yet, at the same time, the fashion of movie industry appears to be careless and unknowing of virtue and kindness.  Transformers: Human Alliance shows much of the age of the 2010’s.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Transformers-Human-Alliance-Arcade-912973529

No comments:

Post a Comment