Translate

Friday, April 22, 2022

Videogame Review, Super R.C. Pro-Am for the Nintendo Game Boy (w/ Super Nintendo, Super Game Boy and Fighter Stick SN)

Videogame Review, Super R.C. Pro-Am for the Nintendo Game Boy (w/ Super Nintendo, Super Game Boy and Fighter Stick SN)


A Game Boy is not a boy.  It’s a video game console!  However, this classic racing game is a funny mistake in the world we live in now, for, when we come to modern technology, Game Boy games have age, wear, and tear.  Super R.C. Pro-Am is a small, little cartridge for my Game Boy.  And, I can use this Game Boy cartridge for my Super Game Boy.  The Super Game Boy connects to the Super Nintendo with the Game Boy cartridge and everything “works” like a fascinating Super Nintendo parody.  I’m using the Fighter Stick SN.  It’s a controller for the Super Nintendo.  From playing Super R.C. Pro-Am on the Super Game Boy I can give you advice:


My advice is, please do not play this Game Boy game on the Game Boy more than 3 times.


Why?  You’re probably asking, “Why?”  Well, the Game Boy game looks very dark on my Game Boy console.  It looks very dark on the Game Boy.  And, it’s not a Game Boy game with consistent colors.  When I use Contrast on the Game Boy to “improve” the display of the Game Boy game it’s always less-than-perfect.  For example, when I play Super R.C. Pro-Am on the Game Boy, I don’t really “see” flags that represent nations from around the Earth; but, when I play this game on a Super Game Boy, for the Super Nintendo, on a real TV, I see flags.  I see the flags in some clear Standard Definition for the Game Boy’s lower standard.  Does the Game Boy have Standard Definition?  Technically, probably not.  I can’t see all of the graphics on my Game Boy.  Oh, and my Game Boy console is brand new.  Everything should be pretty fresh.  Of course, Super R.C. Pro-Am is no longer fresh.  My Game Boy cartridge is very old.  It’s a very, very old electronic.  The color on the Game Boy cartridge is old and fading.  I see someone’s name on the Game Boy cartridge.  His name was Josh.  Thank you Josh!  Now I have a nice little Game Boy game in my personal collection.  You see some old Game Boy games with names on them.  The names would be made with a black permanent marker.  Do players today write on their games?  I’m not sure.  But, I’m sure that Super R.C. Pro-Am is a powerful Super Game Boy game.  It’s just not a powerful Game Boy game.  The game was still playable on my brand new white Game Boy console.  The controls were fair on the Game Boy.  But, for appreciation of art and fantasy, I really need to “see” the graphics.  Mark my words:


“If you do not see it on TV, you do not see it on TV!”


I can read my own review and talk like I do for my review.  That’s why I’m a philosopher.  When a review cannot be spoken with reading and knowledge, the review is garbage.  My review is not garbage.  Keep in mind that the Super Game Boy is an accessory and a console.  The Super Game Boy colors generally work.  And, yet, some colors work better than other colors.  Colors very much depend on shapes for quality purposes.  My review should be quiet text for the reader.  For me, when I read my own review out loud and dare make myself sound like a fool, there’s philosophy at work in my own living room.  I can hear my own voice.  Readers cannot hear my voice.  Readers must use their imagination and guess what my voice may be from the information I give.  Do not look for some kind of “secret voice” in my review that can destroy my philosophy and hurt the romance of logic and wonder.  You probably want to hurt a reviewer for his ideas.  I understand that.  But, I do not kick my own ass while writing a review.  I have personal space with a lot of respect for my own life.  Maybe my reviews hurt your feelings sometimes.  But, it’s not my focus of philosophy.  If my text appears to be hurtful to your imagination, that probably means you have the wrong voice for my text or you’re missing some of my ideas about my own voice.  Anyways, where was I?  Oh, yes!  Super R.C. Pro-Am can be exciting and quite a thrill for classic gaming.  But, the game shows age.  It was rather difficult to get my Game Boy game to turn on.  I keep ejecting and inserting the cartridge to get the Game Boy game to work.  Plus, while playing on the Super Game Boy, I notice static problems on my brand new “old” TV.  I have a brand new “old” TV.  It’s not the TV.  It’s really the game.  The game is old.  So, from my personal experience and my unique descriptions and odd suggestions, Super R.C. Pro-Am is now officially a fossil.  It’s not an ancient fossil.  It’s a modern fossil.  The game gets challenging and you can go for a high score.  Not every racing game is a challenge for high scores.  But, you can get a high score for this Game Boy game and the neon colors for my Super Game Boy TV display look awesome.  Today, Nintendo mocks poetry and tells players that they can be quiet about their lives.  Well, no.  I’m not taking that anymore!  I will talk about Josh’s Game Boy game.  Why?  Because I’m a poet!  And, because I care!  The Fighter Stick SN has better controls than the Game Boy.  The Super Nintendo joystick does the best wonders that I can experience right now.  I think Josh would be proud of that.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Super-R-C-Pro-Am-Super-Game-Boy-913829083

No comments:

Post a Comment