Translate

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Poem- “Poems and Comments”

“Poems and Comments”


You read my poem.

My poem has good grammar.

But, you leave a “comment” that does not have good grammar.

That’s not a polite remark for my poem at all.

From your bad grammar, you really can’t even read my poem.

Use good grammar for your comment on my poem.

Or else, you’re confusing my poem; and, you’re hurting the look.

Please don’t leave a comment that says something like,


“awesome piece, Looks amazing   omg”


You can see how poor grammar looks in text like that.

The spaces break font, the letters are off syntax, and there’s no period.

My poem, here, does not look like that.

Let’s say a reader leaves that comment for my poem.

Well, it’s text.

But there’s no official sentence.

The comment is out of order; and, we’re lucky there’s even a poet to fix it.

When I do editing of the comment, I understand it.

With proper editing, it should read:


“Awesome piece!  This is so amazing.  Oh, my god.”


However, keep something in mind.

Alex does the proper editing.

So, it’s really my own illusion of your comment, not yours.

What this means is that your commenting becomes a dreamlike typing.

I have dreams while sleeping at night.

And, honestly, my dreams often have broken pieces of light.

Bad grammar is like that.

Bad grammar is like broken pieces of the scratch.

Writing is the visible scratch of language.

Please do not have me repair your language for understanding.

Give me the right idea without forcing me into feedback.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Poems-and-Comments-912482004

No comments:

Post a Comment