Translate

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Videogame Review, Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep for the Playstation 4 (PS4 Game)

Videogame Review, Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep for the Playstation 4 (PS4 Game)


This short game is a PS3 wonder with minimal connection for PS4.  A “game” like this was better when there was only PS3, or, when PS4 was still beginning the internet way.  We do find some jokes in Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep and I can smile for a while.  But, the PS3 bugs and errors really show.  For example, when I open a treasure chest, I almost really need to jump all over the treasure chest to get anything out of it.  A common situation like this for a treasure chest reminds me of “old” Nintendo 64 games with fighting, weapons, and items; in fact, Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep has “N64”-like graphics.  We just get more “N64”-like graphics and the high definition TV can give really sweet and ugly colors.  A “PS4” game like this represents to a greater deal what I think the PS4 is really a function for- that is, the PS4 console is better for a real fantasy, and, is worse for a fake reality.  Does that make sense?  Well, hold your horses.  Fighting in Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep has problems.  Why are my tools less effective unless I do more fighting?  Why are there even levels for fire attacks?  This makes no sense to me.  Early on, in the game, body tackles are more deadly than gunshots.  I don’t understand that.  And, shooting enemies can take a long time.  Everything about this PS4 game speaks “N64” to me.  Yes, we get more graphics, but we also make more mistakes.  When enemies surround my character, I try running away; however, I can’t really see where I’m going, so I step on spiders by accident while escaping the monster-tree creatures.  The spiders are very powerful.  Actually, I can’t just “step” on a spider.  Fighting a spider can be like a mean boxing match.  Even when I aim for the heads of characters I need to keep fighting with very light ammunition for a long time.  I just don’t get it.  In real life, or, in “the real world” on Earth, guns are just guns.  A gun is not a human muscle for means of weight training against the punches and kicks.  No, not at all.  A gun is just an object.  Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep makes fighting seem like physical strength training with guns.  That’s not possible.  A PS4 game like this may punish you for thinking and, instead, pretends to reward illogical feeling.  Collision detection is an issue.  Honestly, players were playing better shooters before this PS4 game was released.  Today, unlike fans of the game from the past, modern gamers are noticing problems with Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep more and more.  Like I’ve said, the game was better when there was just PS3 console; or, when there was just early PS4 gaming.  Is the game for PS3 or PS4?  Does Playstation “3 and a half” count?  With my character near groups of enemies, dodging and evading become difficult with the hazardous areas, and, the hazardous areas are given extreme boosts of spaces with close encounters to the point of battling overabundance.  Picking up weapons doesn’t even always work.  An enemy may drop a weapon that, for some strange reason, I can’t pick up with my character.  Why?  Because the game said so!  The PS4 does certainly give a nice display of retro first-person graphics when it counts.  In the end, fighting, damage, and injury depend on the unreal ammunition, and, you can only improve the ammunition by treating tools like living muscle; and, tools are not really living muscle.  It’s a “PS4” game with false beliefs of progress.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Tiny-Tina-s-Assault-on-Dragon-Keep-PS4-912872824

No comments:

Post a Comment