Translate

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Videogame Review, Super R.C. Pro-Am for the Nintendo Game Boy (w/ “Brand New” Game Boy)

Videogame Review, Super R.C. Pro-Am for the Nintendo Game Boy (w/ “Brand New” Game Boy)


Controls are testing for my fingers.  A racing game like this speaks in numbers of the kind arcade lovers would expect somewhat.  Of course, I don’t really describe this game as an arcade experience for the Game Boy.  The Nintendo Entertainment System and the Game Boy have similar controls.  I don’t know exactly why people would think of these consoles in different manners because they are both machines for some home arcade action.  Sure, you can bring the Game Boy to a chair outside and sit under a nice shadow, but it’s very similar to the Nintendo Entertainment System in many ways.  You can still buy Game Boy games on the internet, and, there’s more than 1 Game Boy system you can play Super R.C. Pro-Am on.  Some gamers are weird.  They get afraid of playing old games.  They feel that, if they play “old” games, the Earth will close into a strange dimension and experience doom.  That’s not what really happens with “old” video games.  You just experience a history lesson of sorts.  Sometimes, I’m mindless; sometimes, I’m mindful.  Mental disease does have consequences for me.  For reasons of copyright, I cannot get into too much detail about Nintendo games; but, I can give a summary for a Nintendo game and express emotions and thoughts about gameplay.  This racing game is combative, wild, and pretty insane.  On the downside, I do experience more consistent frame rate until the hiccups happen; and, when the hiccups of Game Boy video happen, it actually can get pretty sour on the Game Boy.  Game Boy Advance frame rate is less consistent, but there’s less bumps on the road with Game Boy Advance video.  As you may already know, the Game Boy does not really glow in the dark like a TV does.  Old TVs would glow in the dark; and, to this day, modern 4K TVs should glow in the dark like mine does.  From playing arcade classics on my Atari VCS console for the 4K TV I think it should be possible for Game Boy games to play on the 4K TV.  It depends on what Nintendo prepares in the kitchen for video games.  I have problems in my kitchen, too.  I can play Game Boy in the kitchen.  McDonald’s still sells Happy Meal toys for children.  Is Super R.C. Pro-Am good for children?  I think it is.  However, it’s a pretty crazy game.  The other racing vehicles go neck-to-neck with my racing vehicle.  The Game Boy controls have more touch around my hands than the Nintendo Switch does.  The Nintendo Switch does not have Game Boy controls.  For one thing, the Nintendo Switch has buttons that are like prickling functions against my “handsome” skin during gameplay.  At times, the Nintendo Switch does not have better controls; the Nintendo Switch just has more controls.  There’s a big difference between “better” and “more” as such.  Much of this has to do with modern ergonomics.  Modern video game controllers have very tight buttons at the cost of gravity and motion with general comfort.  Some players get angry with modern technology.  I’m not angry, but I can sense what they’re probably feeling.  My dad used to say, “Modernity kills charm.”  Of course, charm can hurt the modern belief about “old” videogames; for, fashion is not everlasting and involves generations of expiration dates.  I believe Super R.C. Pro-Am is quite buggy.  But the Game Boy game is old and the history lesson just gets funny because of it.  I can play a Game Boy on a grassy hill, on a beach, on the mountains, and so on.  However, there’s a catch, and it’s a pretty serious one: wild animals.  Wild animals can bother me while I play the Game Boy.  Can you imagine bird poop on my Game Boy?  When a hummingbird is about to dig into my head while I play the Game Boy I think something must be terribly wrong with Nintendo gameplay in the wilderness.  Birds can stop by on the fence and give weird looks at my Game Boy experience.  I’m talking about evolution.  God is above me, but the Game Boy is in my hands.  (Oh, and birds can poop on the Nintendo Switch, also.)




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Super-R-C-Pro-Am-Game-Boy-914674681

No comments:

Post a Comment