Translate

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Poem- “Important Question”

“Important Question”


Why am I a man?

I was born to be a man.

I am not a man for having preference for it.

I was born to be a man.

I am a man for every moment, every minute, and every breath.

Sure, I do have “preference” for things.

But that’s not why I am a man.

I have my body.

I have my design.

I have my constitution.

I can have some new ideas for the constitution.

However, I still have my body and design.

I can’t stop being a man.

I am always a man.

I will never be a woman.

I can have a woman’s ideas.

But I can’t be a woman.

I am always a man.

Manhood is not a preference.

It’s not even an option.

I will be a man forever.

Even when I die and reach heaven, my spirit will have permanent record.

God does not say, “Thank you for your feedback.”

A human says that.

I must accept God’s will for my manhood.

There’s nothing wrong with a woman.

But, from here on in, I must be a man because I am a man.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Important-Question-913671153

No comments:

Post a Comment