Translate

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Hockey Review, College Ice Hockey- Boston @ Harvard (1/8/19)

Hockey Review, College Ice Hockey- Boston @ Harvard (1/8/19)

At least these hockey players don’t have the excessive, luxurious health most poor people don’t have.  I say this because people in fashion tend to appeal to certain kinds of sources for health which aren’t really necessary for daily living.  Maybe it is nice for someone to have a magic pill for all their problems but I also know there has to be fairness to health for everyone: we can’t have a lot of people with bad health and a few people with too much health.  Here, for college hockey, I’m mostly just seeing athleticism when it’s taken in moderation.  None of these hockey players are like any of those bright, always-smiling celebrities who have too much money and plenty of healths in vice and misery.  Hockey is a sport!  It’s not a waste of time and it’s not unrelated use of money.  The guys just simply do their job, nothing more- no pretending, no fooling, no whacky-doodle stuff.  Integrity for the sport shall be renowned over this game as other games more and more add onto what’s known and recognized for honesty in athleticism.  A game like this one starts out with teams who pick their spots between shades over the ice given that each player remarks on position internally and externally- that is, each player knows his stuff and also shows his stuff.  We won’t see too many dogs, too many cats, too many lollipops, too many chocolates, too many Santa Claus outfits, too many fluffers, too many things up the ying-yang… I’m sick of those!  Let me watch hockey in peace.  It’s been a 2-to-2 finish for today and I hope to see more from these guys related to physics in action.  Thoughts are nice, but we need action.  If I ever see a kid at a hockey arena wearing a Hello Kitty shirt I’m going to spank that brat’s butt in front of his parents and tell him to go home and actually “watch” the Hello Kitty cartoon instead of just pretending he understands anything of it.  Pardon me for a sec.  This is my comedy routine!  Hockey fills me up with this rage whenever I see guys on the side who look way too happy during the Earth’s onslaught of problems, wars, and environmental hazards.  Sure, I’m happy at times, but I’m not happy all the time; in fact, I can’t even try being happy all the time.  Emotions and feelings go on and on in their little forms.  That’s nature.  What’s not natural is a kid who’s watched too many cartoons, eaten too many pieces of licorice and sour heads, and who can’t stay anywhere without screensucking.  An abomination like that deserves to be spanked!  TV for a kid like that is more important than anything else; or, for that matter, anything abstract and senseless.  He’s fooling himself.  It’s self-inflicting.  But hockey on the tube, hockey where I am, will turn my head around and let me dip my fingers into the natural bits of life God’s creatures deserve.  





https://goterriers.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=1322

No comments:

Post a Comment