Translate

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Poem- “Main Entry”

“Main Entry”


Careful and slowly over the hills
To go where I’m wandering
Another mountain calls
Sit or lean where I place myself
When a bird sings around the bend for its break
I’m careful, too
Few get nearly into the picture and I’m close on life
Grass hasn’t died much in winter
Beauty lives only in a cat without her tail
Roads are groaning under collectible vehicles
How?  Am I nuts?
Sky-perfect all the way
Brother fingers and a broken clipper
Maggie rests next to a painting above her treated claws
Unknown stains are related to mom’s organ bench
Tragedy masks, Indian musician
Antiques spread out in the living room’s free space
Shadows awaken behind the forgotten Christmas bell
Dead phone-lines are responsible for hidden fees
Clouds go streaming beyond a skunk’s favorite spot
Technological sources are nestled up together
May I leave or am I home?





https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/main-entry/

No comments:

Post a Comment