Translate

Friday, January 11, 2019

Photo- "Fiery Wave" (from my personal photography)



Photo- "Fiery Wave" (from my personal photography)

I'm not going to show artists what to think.  Instead, I'll give some pointers which can lead to their independent thinking.  What happens when someone always makes noise and never accepts silence?  There's no recognition for the need of silence from that person, and there's no recognition for the need of noise from that person, because silence is an alternate volume to noise.  Quiet all around us is volume.  We don't need to speak out in order to have volume since nature around us gives reminders of the existence between voids, like candy on part of ice cream or pizza on top of breadsticks.  Complete allowance for noise really means no allowance for necessity in speaking, singing, and other noise-making effects.  Think about it!  If I was always speaking and never allowed for any quiet, how would I know if I even WAS speaking?  Silence is a reminder for speaking, it's not something which actually erases volume.  And how could freedom of speech be far from free?  Isn't that like saying a waterfall is far from water?  Let those ideas soothe you.

https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Fiery-Wave-780643288

No comments:

Post a Comment