Translate

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Videogame Review, Lilt Line for the Nintendo Wii Console (WiiWare, or Download, w/ Wii Remote)




Videogame Review, Lilt Line for the Nintendo Wii Console (WiiWare, or Download, w/ Wii Remote)


This game is about as easy as putting a hundred knots on your shopping bag.  What this game needs is a real, touchable, musical instrument for its gameplay.  Instead we’ll have to chunk it out with a Wii remote until our hands turn into spiders.  Music in the program is pretty dull, too.  Okay… maybe a DJ would get a handle on this.  But I’m a videogame player!  Tunnels go on and on in a very boring manner and I’m stuck with sharp edges and turns in curving which require extremely manipulative control with my motion-sensing remote.  The Wii remote during action is part of the game, not just the TV screen.  What’s on TV doesn’t match what’s in my hands.  My Nintendo Wii is refurbished and practically new and I don’t see how a program like this has earned reputation from psychotic reviewers except that scenes experienced in gaming may turn heads or leave the hands dry within living room quarters, like snakes who play with dimes or dogs who sew their paws together.  I’m obviously exaggerating a little.  There’s a cursor on my TV screen resembling a laser-thin dot as a line follows its course into bland tunnels with more black than 12 oreos.  Couldn’t a good deal more of visual appeal make the musical program interesting, vivid, and challenging?  What happens typically here is that my game ends “unfairly” early and my hands and wrists get wired up in psychological as well as physical effect: confusing, mangled, and disputable.  Imagine playing Missile Command but having to stretch the crosshairs through disjointed tunnels.  My writing only seems disjointed to readers who aren’t paying attention, so maybe I’m at a loss myself on these tunnel-to-tunnel visual styles.  Super Cobra is hard enough; here, on Lilt Line, my cursor can’t slow down and can’t speed up, so I don’t think beginners and experts could really get into this Wii game.  While it may be true that this WiiWare download didn’t cost me very much it’s also true that programmers just give cheap products at times and don’t give much allowance on more bucks.  Vision isn’t developed well in Lilt Line.  In fact, there’s more look here for videos provided for us from hospital equipment as opposed to the true colors of music-enhancing performance.  So basically it’s a bad music program where a dot on a screen keeps drawing an uncontrollable line.  That’s it I suppose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment