Translate

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

4 Hours into Pool Paradise for the Nintendo Gamecube




4 Hours into Pool Paradise for the Nintendo Gamecube

When I heard all of the criticism Video Game Critic gave to this game, it sounded more like a bittersweet compliment.  Certainly I can be one who approves invisible opponents with interesting hands because of how the jazz, including tropical jazz, may help with the boredom so typical in modern games like Pool Paradise that take more of a depth approach as opposed to immediate, right-away-this-moment kind of feeling.  The camera angles are very good; in fact, just the camera angles themselves can make Pool Paradise more than one game.  Both the control stick and the C-stick are quite intuitive although there’s some give to the gameplay.  I like that.  Goals and ideas combine into a sort of frenzy until the gameplay matches a kind of mixture between reality and fantasy, with a tad bit of boredom on the side.  Flies get into the main pool room, the jukebox plays all night, the oceans are burning with gravity and colors… man, this is my kind of work.  It’s not a bikini game exactly.  It’s a surreal world where the sport of pool is being played by numerous creatures of the night and day including Frank and a Robin-cosplay kind of guy.  But the grammar of the instruction manual and different messages of the game is rather poor and informal with that intent of humoring people with doubts about gods and mystical creatures like hippies and ding-dongs.  A good deal has to eventually make the case although I’m still investigating the idea of pool through vivid action taken for granted under the stars of Hades.  No, I’m being sarcastic.  Trumpets must be blazing somewhere in the heavens out there on the island where the game just matches such sweet sounds of jazz melting into realization along the defenses for the pool table- a pool of sport, with balls of different colors, textures, and numbers to indicate what’s to be done although I’ve had to take a look at the instruction manual with some frustration.  If I had to pull the thumbstick back and forth after pushing A for hitting a ball they should’ve just said so!  Anyways, I’m not requiring that advice, but merely showing my frustration.  Vivid scenery will make you cry if it’s understood.  Art of this kind likes to speak on its permission for chaos for pool as balls swerve and dive over the pool table in a sheer amount of luck in addition to skills with the held pole’s cue.  Everything in this pool game is like a dream and appears to be ideal for multiplayer.  Now how can I find somebody to play with my Nintendo Gamecube?  So many gamers just want the hot stuff- give me give me give me, new new new, sparkle sparkle.  Due to my faith in God and other gods I’d simply put so much effort into understanding the past even if there’s new and old to consider for light out of bounds for glory as graphics prove their definitions.  Thus far my experience with Pool Paradise is positive although I’ll see to it if it’s a blend that makes the whole.




https://youtu.be/JlxUDBb-b4k

No comments:

Post a Comment