Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Videogame Review, Tetris DX for the Gameboy Player (Nintendo Gamecube)



Videogame Review, Tetris DX for the Gameboy Player (Nintendo Gamecube)


What a terrific game for the Gameboy Color!  In fact, this bodes well with the Gameboy Player on the Nintendo Gamecube.  Each puzzle match begins where it finishes and I’m pretty pumped up for the action since blocks need a lot of handling and maintenance for arcade-style points.  There’s a constant need for me to get a combination of right and wrong for the oncoming blocks.  You can’t always get a Tetris (4 lines).  Vision gets tampered with by the blocks due to their shape-shifting needs for gameplay.  Okay, I’ll stop honking my horn for a bit and let you absorb the atmosphere of my review in fascination with text related to action within gameplay.  At times I’m going where I need to end and at times I’m ending where I need to go.  Puzzle games work this way.  Functions in the game turn out wonderful for anything pursued on in motion with time, wealth, and block-shifting completions.  Don’t just suggest that I focus more or I’ll have to whack you with the Gameboy Player.  It’s nice that I can change the background on my Gamecube into a mixed blue-and-white texture I can’t think of a name for other than confused or bubbly.  Maybe my adjectives act like names when they should; however, I must address quality as it fits with the puzzling gameplay.  Usually I find myself working between the control stick and the direction pad in constant motion with the game depending on command ignited through the tangible graphics flowing or flying into space along seen/unseen floors inside the brick-to-brick barricade.  My control stick on the Gamecube controller works quite like the Atari 5200 joystick in terms of looseness and swiveling motion given to a rubberized plate with enough solid material to let me rest my thumb with confidence and get a soft feel to skin.  Direction pads on these Gamecube controllers also allow for a gamer to off and on hold and release the T-button on cue to incoming demands programmed into Tetris DX.  Attitude and persistence, ironically enough, won’t necessarily give a player the highest score in this Russia-based game.  Russians themselves are Europeans as well as Asians.  Even if we’re considering the original Tetris from the arcade there’s yellow glow, dramatic red, interlooping shapes of shapes for consideration in Tetris DX.  The select button is more easily usable on the Gamecube due to its possible location on X, Y, L, and R, and it lets me choose whether I desire for invisible next blocks or visible next blocks.  And what would I say to the Video Game Critic?  A Nintendo Gamecube has a huge library not only thanks to the Gamecube library but also thanks to the Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Gameboy Advance libraries, since the Gameboy Player can be attached to the Nintendo Gamecube console.  I’ve tried successfully to get a Gameboy Player from one American package by Nintendo and combine it with a Gameboy Player Disc from another American package by Nintendo: as long as both your Gameboy Player and your Gameboy Player Disc are American (or NTSC), they’ll work just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment