Translate

Friday, October 19, 2018

Videogame Review, Pokemon Puzzle Challenge for the Gameboy Color (Nintendo 2DS)



Videogame Review, Pokemon Puzzle Challenge for the Gameboy Color (Nintendo 2DS)

I’m not exactly wealthier for having bad art in front of me.  This is a Pokemon game with matches for blocks and lines given to curiosity between different shapes and colors, each block, or piece, adding enough of a mixture of gameplay that I’m actually rather confused about; supposing there’s value to a puzzle game of this nature must sit well with a reader despite the fact we’re more glued to its gym badges than necessary.  A game like this is pretty mean to be honest.  Every move gets mixed up with a mode although I’m afraid all of my moves are split between different modes and achieving a high score of sorts is extremely difficult.  Controls need more vivid action from me in order for the game to show what I’m made of in great detail; otherwise, I’m pretty ashamed for relying so much on this puzzler through Nintendo’s Shop Channel on my Nintendo 2DS.  Do you follow?  Good, because I’ve been getting nothing but a sickening feel from this Pokemon game and, even though I’m connecting the best three pokemon I would’ve had from the beginning I can’t even beat a Kakuna.  How… embarrassing.  Is this game why my dad is taxed?  Geesh!  I’d rather give the money to the poor and have a great conversation with them.  Something about this puzzle game doesn’t appear to bode well on my gaming capabilities since the points just don’t matter here, not even in conjunction with “Whose Line Is It Anyway?”  (I owe you Drew.)  Why can’t my water dragon beat a bug that evolved from a worm?  Who knows.  This game is in La La Land.  Now don’t get me wrong on my love for pokemon: there’s exquisite merit to such a design on monsters that at times I forget myself when approaching poke balls all over the menu board.  Qix for the Atari 5200 is really interesting as a puzzle game; in fact, that game has earned praise from haters and I believe Pokemon programmers should take a look at it.  Action in that game is intense and wild and still manages what’s provided for while Pokemon Puzzle Challenge is hard to stomach.  I’ll be truthful enough in this case.  Difficulty is rampant, leaving you with no other choice but to give up before a fair trial is reached.  At least that’s my experience.  And please don’t excuse my review because of its grammar- we’re human, we understand enough.  Besides, are readers looking for ideas they understand or are readers looking for ideas they’ve heard?  Those 2 variables are not the same.  So what this Pokemon game does is put so much demand on the player that those goals mentioned within the program aren’t achievable to no one but the crazy and insane people.  In particular I don’t feel like playing a game forever to see what it could’ve been from the get-go. 




https://youtu.be/aDuPgJn7Fx0

No comments:

Post a Comment