Translate

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Videogame Review, Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Online Edition for the PS3 (or PS Now)




Videogame Review, Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Online Edition for the PS3 (or PS Now)


IGN was bookish on this game with a special interest for experts of experts only.  This Street Fighter game is riddled with malfunctions on the grading system over your fighting champion and you’ll walk away with deceived notions of your fighting capabilities.  Ibuki would beat me up more than the other opponent that I had and I would get the same exact grade for fighting in the match; none of this makes sense.  Also, the downloadable content not only wasn’t available on my PS3 due to a bug glitch in the menu, but my PS4 also includes the same bug which prevents me from acquiring new content.  Fans of Street Fighter III: Third Strike need to take more of a careful look at the product before passing it on in videogame history as verified quality for humanity’s purposes.  I’ve had lots of matches where my Chun-Li character beats up opponents very badly and even she, a worldly renowned cop, almost never gets past the D mark, even with over 75% of health left.  A fighting game of this nature was designed for impossible people who know all the rules and have self-defeating arguments for tension in a battle.  Honestly I was very upset with this game.  It’s not accessible to my mom, my dad, my little brother, my big brother, my cousins, my grandparents, my neighbors, my friends and relatives, and nobody I can think of.  So what kind of players is this Street Fighter game made for?  The FBI?  None of this really makes sense and, honestly, due to lack of extra downloadable content and a vigorous grading system, I don’t think masterminds would be really happy with this product.  Most gamers on Google have “liked” this game but I’m more interested in the 3% who haven’t liked this game.  That minority of voters on the program’s quality could be some real masterminds for fighting in such gameplay as opposed to the average Joe who believes that chocolate milk comes from brown cows.  The exceptionally rare geniuses in playing video games must surely be a minority of sorts.  And I’m not going to slice and dice this game into pieces and pretend that those pieces are the game’s whole.  We have to accept or deny this package based on what it gives and there’s more to be depressed about with this game than I express.  Sarcasm in my review, along these lines, can be depressing for those who can’t get the joke.  This game is the kind of fighting program that’ll only give you an A if you’re beyond perfect even if the opponent’s blocking can decrease your points.   




https://youtu.be/p4PYbWOWRTw

No comments:

Post a Comment