Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

5 Hours into 1080 Avalanche for the Nintendo Gamecube



5 Hours into 1080 Avalanche for the Nintendo Gamecube

The moments are very intense for something short and sweet.  If you look at Gamespot’s review of 1080 Avalanche you’ll see the reviewer cut its corners through opinion on a snowboarding program of this nature- short and sweet.  But with its arcade gameplay on some modes, there’s quite a lot I like about this Gamecube game.  You’ll find out why it’s called Avalanche but I’ll give you the spoiler in parentheses so you can skip it.  (There’s a race between you and piles of snow and rocks.  It’s weather versus humanity, in this case.)  What I really love about 1080 Avalanche is the gameplay: good, hard, honest gameplay with a touch of chaos for insanity levels along the slopes even if you won’t have to bust your brains out to get the picture.  Everything in this game is easy to actually taste.  A problem I’ve experienced in some sports games (uh… Sega Dreamcast) is that it takes too long to actually savor the flavor of even one.  Quite a few cases in the sports genre of video games resemble entire college degrees.  It’s like, you have to go on… and on… and on… and on… and on… and on… until you’re ready to stop going to school.  I hate video games like that!  Just give me the important parts of its experience quickly if a programmer can.  Hey, I’m not glued to the TV; I have reading and writing to do so I can know what to even talk about in video games and there can’t be so many barriers to a game that I’d have to fulfill that nerd stereotype and quit my life altogether for one lousy game.  1080 Avalanche is very easy on taste.  It only goes so far to please and educate for the purpose visualized in high graphic form which disputes conflict under my TV’s light until prosperity is hardened into an athlete’s glory in exaggerated video.  Good job players!  You’ve really fulfilled that nerd stereotype and have made parents think children aren’t fit for any game whatsoever.  I’m glad I’ve stayed out of your fashion!  What is this?  Playing a videogame until you die?  Is this some kind of joke?  Let me go snowboarding in arcade modes for tricks and moves instead!  Only a disgruntled reader would look at my opinion here as angry or something; really, I’m pumped up and ready to go.  So many courses are included with this beast and they dazzle my eyes all over until I’m ready to cry in tears of joy.  Gamecube games did often have that pattern of being short and sweet.  They’re like poems, they’re like vibes.  Besides what’s taken for consideration here there’s also music with dramatic beats not only perfect for snowboarding but, in addition, each music selection reveals sounds correlated on weather around us during the cold seasons given to places in California like Big Bear Lake.  I’ll have to try the time trials in order of interest.  Mood goes for a lot concerning speed and virtue against the avalanche of surprise, in terms of frozen lakebeds, icy roads, incoming vehicles, roaring helicopters, dramatic finish, subtle happenings, vivid action, high intensity, etc.  Getting a nice score over jumps and tricks is delightful if not utterly romantic within the visuals flowing through my Gamecube disc connected to TV and Nintendo’s service.  You wouldn’t deny a poem that’s short and sweet, would you?  No!  What this 1080 game does is present the obstacle courses in fashion with aggression as the whole light bleeds into mountainscapes along territorial forms of geography to be easily tasted and relished on for a great time into the weathervane.  Enough already.  This game is clearly a winner. 



https://youtu.be/UMZuR0yKsVo

No comments:

Post a Comment