Translate

Friday, October 5, 2018

Videogame Review, Brick Breaker for PS Now (Playstation 4 Console)



Videogame Review, Brick Breaker for PS Now (Playstation 4 Console)


This pong game is better as a lava lamp.  I’m finding myself struggling on so many levels because the graphics are so beautiful, so wonderful, so enchanted, so marvelous, that I can’t see where I’m going!  Let my disturbance creep you out a bit until it’s realized that I’m in love with the graphics.  Beautiful streaks of color are turned into an issue because there’s so much HD stuff going on I’m finding my pong game harder than bones.  Visuals begin in such fashion for the game to be rendered impossible, ridiculous, and terrifically blinding.  My Nintendo 2DS portable has taken a very good picture of the PS Now game and the photo looks like there’s shreds of color flying in the air, kind of like the Playstation Camera.  A lot of the game is built up of so many images, so many graphics, and so many values that I can’t find where on Earth my ball is; even the paddle is oversaturated like the “Batman & Robin” movie except that I’d rather watch the movie and not control anything than to get out Brick Breaker and have to do something.  Lava lamps?  Oh, I wish!  There’s too much sweet junk on my TV.  While the controls are made well for the PS4 controller my eyes can’t handle all this zing and zang hitting my TV.  It’s too much for only worse, it’s too much in color.  The gameplay is indeed like Super Breakout for the Atari 5200 console, but that Atari machine has a gigantic, accurate trackball I can use in addition to the strangely formulated joystick.  PS4 controller is like- eh, so what?  Sometimes I get bored with action buttons of different markings and the same shape.  Like I said, the graphics are extraordinary.  A little bit of pink will make the yellow more happy until the green returns to the blues.  Various shapes do reveal what my TV can be made of.  A lot of stripes flow onto the background with the same exact execution given to PC computer backgrounds and wallpapers… if you could freeze the game instead of pausing it into an lackadaisical menu.  Brick Breaker probably just should’ve been frozen.  What programmers today may not understand is that extremely pretty visuals can ruin a game if it means that the gameplay materials get coated with too much of the graphical.  So, instead of having a good pong game with old graphics, now we have a bad pong game with new graphics.  Guys!  If you really want something so pretty in front of you just get a Blue-ray out or look at a lava lamp.  Required gameplay can turn a spectacle into a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment